visa from UK to Philippines

I was born in the Philippines, i went to UNITED KINGDOM and became a British citizen, i now live in EGYPT married to an Egyptian and have 5 years visa.

I'm planning to go to Philippines with my daughter and planning to stay there for may be six months, i just applied for a British passport for my 7 months old daughter.

My question is, do i need to apply a six months philippine visa for me and for my daughter?

Hope to hear from you soon.


Your sincerely,


Comments for visa from UK to Philippines

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Balikbayan program for former Filipio citizen
by: Millette


If you are a former Filipino citizen, born in the Philippines, you can stay in the Philippines for 12 months without applying for a visa under the Balikbayan program.


21 day free visa
by: Brett

Hi Liz,

As a British national, you will be given a 21 days visa upon arrival.

Since you intend to stay for as long as 6 months, you can always extend your visa at the nearest immigration office.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Guide Questions.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.