travel to dubai

by ahemd

Im an Egyptian man working in Dubai and im married to a philipino woman and i make a residence visa for her so she can enter the country.

I send for her the ticket and copy from the visa.

My question is what else she need to hold with her when she is passing the immigration in the airport.

Comments for travel to dubai

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

travelling outside the philippines
by: Brett

The Philippine government is very concerned about human trafficking and hence they are quite strict regarding overseas travel for Filipinos that do not have any business in a foreign country apart from being an OFW.

Your wife needs to satisfy the immigration officer that she is on a legitimate travel arrangement to meet her husband (You).

Hence, make sure that she has a certified copy of the marriage certificate and an authenticated letter of invitation from you.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Guide Questions.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.