tavel with minors from NAIA

by jennifer cruz


I'm working as a office staff here in United arab emirates and planning to get my 5 year old daughter through permanent visa as my company agreed in all the requirements needed to bring my child here.

My question is she is illegitimate and im a solo parent i want to know what will be the requirement.

I need to present in the NAIA as im planning to tavel with her on the time her visa arrived.

Please let me know,

Thank you so much,


Comments for tavel with minors from NAIA

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

traveling with minors from NAIA
by: Brett

Hi Jennifer,

For a minor to travel, they need to have their own passport.

Furthermore as for the visa requirement, it depends on your nationality.

Last of all, you need legal documentation that you are the legal guardian.

But please check with the Philippines Bureau of Immigration to make sure as to the actual requirements.

What I told you is just normal standard procedures for a minor to travel with an adult.

Kind Regards

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Guide Questions.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.