retirement getting a permanent visa

I'm wanting to retire in the philippines and need to get a permanent visa I'm a U.S. citizen and my passport is only good for 21 days.

I'm married to a Filipino and we own our own home in Sta/Cruz, Zambales. Raymond

Comments for retirement getting a permanent visa

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Philippine permanent visa
by: Brett

Hi Raymond,

If you are married to a Filipina, you should have no difficulty in getting a permanent visa.

Just make your application directly to the Bureau of Immigration. Most of the staff are extremely helpful and will guide you as to the proper papers that are required to make the official application.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Guide Questions.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.