Philippine visa extention

by dave good
(london uk)


I am travelling in March 2011 to Clark to see my girlfriend, i wish to travel for longer than 21 days.

How do i obtain such documents in the Philippines, she is from bacolor, pampanga, could i leave my passport with a travel agency near to her and let them do the such paper work at a fee!!

Many thanks

Comments for Philippine visa extention

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Philip pines visa
by: Brett

Hi David,

Yes, you can do just that provided that you are sure the travel agency is reliable. Otherwise, you can contact my manager in manila and he will assist you.

Let me know?

Kind Regards

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Guide Questions.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.