exit pass

by chai Serrano

San ba nkakakuha ng exit pass? sbi po kasi pag more than 2 months ka ngstay sa phillipines sa Calamba Laguna na dw ku2ha...san po ung exact address?

Urgent lng po,thanks and God bless.

Comments for exit pass

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Exit Pass
by: Anonymous

Hi where can I get an exit pass for my baby. She's 11 months old and half filipino, half american. Now in order to go in US we need an exit pass for her.

How can I get it.?
Please help thanks..

philippines exit pass
by: Brett

Hi Chai,

I am not sure what exit pass are you referring too. It is best that you refer your inquiry to the Bureau of Immigration if you are a foreigner or the Department of Foreign Affairs if you are a citizen of the Philippines.

The website for the Bureau of Immigration is:


The website for the Department of Foreign Affairs is:



Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Guide Questions.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.