Travelling with children not by parents?

by Marina Oligo
(Phnom Penh, Cambodia)

Is it allowed to let my daughter who is four years old to travel back to Philippines with my sister?

What are the papers I need to prepare?

Comments for Travelling with children not by parents?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Minor Children Traveling to the Phils...
by: Nina Ricci

If your daughter has Philippine Passport, traveling back to the Philippines is usually not a problem but try inquire at the Philippine Embassy to be sure. Going out - Minor Filipino children traveling with persons other than the parents, will need DSWD clearance.

Children Unaccompanied
by: Brett

Hi Marina,

As long as your sister can prove that she is the legal guardian accompanying your daughter, she should not have any problems.

Your daughter will need to have her own passport before she is allowed to travel or she will need to be listed on your sister?s passport as the legal guardian of your daughter......Brett

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Guide Questions.