Leaving Philippines with electronics

by Marivic

If I will leave the Philippines and go to Japan and i take electronics like laptop, digicam, PSP, Ipod.

Do I have to pay for taxes, the laptop was bought here in the Philippines but the others were bought in Japan?

Thanks in advance

Comments for Leaving Philippines with electronics

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

taxes on electronic to japan
by: Brett

Hi Marivic,

It is best that you contact the Bureau Of Custom for more information.

They have a website that you can refer to at:



Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Guide Questions.